Doesn’t these word remind you of something you held dear. Didn’t you ever wish for a fairy to surprise you at midnight, place you on top of a broomstick and take you to Hogwarts, the place of your childhood dreams that will surely stick with you till you actually turn into a wizard.
We all have seen and read the Harry Potter movies and books, respectively. They are by far the best service England has done for the world. The fans of this multi-billion dollar franchise are millions in number and what better way to treat these fans except by giving them a hands-on tour of The Making of Harry Potter.
Yes you heard it right! The Warner Bros studio in London officially inaugurated the Warner Bros Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter on 31st March, 2012 and it opened for Public.
- The Studio can contain 5000 visitors for a time period of 3 hours. The first tour was also attended by most of the actors that played a role in the Harry Potter Series and fans got to see them in person.
- It contains models of almost everything, from the cottage where Harry Potter lived to the Scribbulus shop, from the costumes and accessories used by the cast to the mesmerizing model of Hogwarts.
- The tour has had multiple additions since the time it was built, last year the original carriage used in the movie was installed there.
- Though the tour isn’t a theme park but it has succeeded in making a name for itself and winning multiple accolades for the brand including the Thea and Telly awards along with a Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor.
There is no doubt in the fact that when you will step inside you will yourself as one of the Harry Potter Wizards and you will be able to look at everything from the lens of the people who created Harry Potter.
Why Choose Airport24?
Visiting the Warner Bro Studios London: The Making of Harry Potter should definitely be on your checklist of places to visit, if you get a chance to travel in London. It is the ultimate delight for both the geeky bookworms and fellows who have knack for direction and building.
It’s is totally understandable that one would love to experience this adventure while flying on a broomstick, and to help you in making that desire a little realistic there is the Airport24 service.
Our transport will provide you the same gust of fresh air that you need while touring the plethora of sites in London.
Although ours is still a young business company, but in short time we have cemented our own spot in the transportation world and have been described by the tourists as the most affordable and customer friendly cab service.
Airport24 is fully licensed by the London State Council and operates at all the airports in London including
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Luton Airport (LTN)
- London Stansted Airport (STN)
- London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- London City Airport (LCY)
- London Southend Airport (SEN)
So if you are in London then don’t forget to call Airport24 because we will make sure that your journey turns out to be pleasant experience.