Onward Journey Ltd T/A airport24.In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Any details that we receive from you such as
- Your personal details
- credit card details
- Travel Plans
- Will always be treated as strictly confidential and not passed to any third party.
- You will not be sent marketing messages or e-mails from third parties.
- Any information collected is used solely to process your order and to provide you with the best possible London airport transfer service.
- We will keep your contact details on file for the purpose of future bookings, discount scheme and any disputes.
- Your credit cards details are not stored on our files or computer system.
- All credit card transactions take place on fully secure servers and encrypted by the merchant bank currently we use Paypal and Barclay’s Bank.
- You are protected against loss by your card issuer against any unauthorized charges.
- Any Written Records are held securely and are shredded as per accounting requirements.